Why is business travel with
Uniglobe more sustainable?
While videoconferencing can replace some travel, certain business trips are indispensable for various reasons. The sustainability challenge will continue to impose change.
The Uniglobe team appreciates and assists you in your efforts to align your business travel sustainably. Much business travel will continue to be essential to developing new markets, building new business relationships and trust as well as assembling, installing, or servicing machinery, tools and equipment. Furthermore, many meetings require a personal presence for effective communication and negotiation. Yet not all travel is essential. In addition, the means of transportation can be selected prudently.
Uniglobe supports you in your sustainable travel efforts.
- Documented Travel Carbon Footprint calculations showing each trip’s carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e)
- Careful and economic trip design, e.g., with efficient multi-stop trips rather than several single trips
- Integrating sustainability in your travel policy
- Considering rail as an alternative for short trips
- All documents and infos via the Uniglobe App, saving paper
- Recommending sustainable hotels
- Eco-friendly car rentals
Contact us to help you advance the sustainability of your business travel management.